(LET’S BREAK DOWN ALL THE RESOURCES IN THE DESIGN BUNDLE!)
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
– HOW AND WHERE TO GATHER INSPIRATION FOR CLIENTS: so that you know where to look in order to get ideas that will help you create an event design that is unique to each of your clients.
– FULL PLANNING & DESIGN CLIENT QUESTIONNAIRE: you’ll learn the “why” behind this key step of the design process, as well as the important questions to ask.
– DESIGN TIMELINE (MONTH BY MONTH): so that you know when to have your clients complete each step of the design process in order to stay organized and on track.
– HOW TO CREATE A MOOD BOARD, COLOR PALETTE & DESIGN BLUEPRINT: so that you can make sure your clients and their vendor team are on the same page about each of the different design details for the event.
– HOW TO CREATE AND WHAT TO INCLUDE IN AN IN-DEPTH DESIGN BOARD: so that you can create beautiful, in-depth online design boards that will wow your clients and outline each detail of your overall design plan.
– CANVA MOOD BOARD + DESIGN BLUEPRINT TEMPLATE: Sarah’s easy plug-n-play template, to create a mood board or the full design blueprint for your clients. (Not on Canva? Sign Up For Free Here!)
– WHAT TO INCLUDE IN A SHOT LIST FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHER: this is one of the key pieces of the design puzzle. It ensures that each of the details you so carefully curated are captured by your photographer. This is especially important if you’re going to try to get your wedding published.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
– EXAMPLE DESIGN BOARD & DESIGN STATEMENT
– CANVA MOOD BOARD / DESIGN BLUEPRINT TEMPLATE (Not on Canva? Sign Up For Free Here!)
– STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR EXECUTING A STYLED SHOOT
– EXAMPLE TIMELINE FOR A STYLED SHOOT
– EXAMPLE SHOT LIST FOR A STYLED SHOOT
– EXAMPLE VENDOR CHECKLIST
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
– SHARING YOUR VISION + DESIGN
– CREATING A DESIGN STATEMENT
– CREATING A SHOT LIST + TIMELINE FOR SUCCESS
– EXAMPLE SHOT LIST FOR WEDDING
– SET UP DAY OF
– FOLLOW UP AND SUBMISSION
Are you feeling intimidated by the word DESIGN when it comes to working with clients and growing your business?
Do you feel like your lack of design expertise and experience is keeping you from creating the portfolio you’re dreaming of?
Are you struggling to develop a design process that creates and communicates unique designs your clients will love?
Are you nervous because you’re not quite sure how to help or work toward publication with your clients?
We’ve got you covered in this easy to use wedding planner design bundle! The downloads in this design bundle will walk you step by step through the styled shoot, client design, and publication process. Written for planners, by a planner, we’re even including our very own design board template, for you to plug and play with immediately!
REVIEW: “I am living for your mood board template Sarah Chancey. I am NOT a designer by any means but I booked a wedding this week and have been inspired to look at elements of her Pinterest boards to make a more cohesive design. I am just in awe of how the whole thing is set up. I feel like a real designer & I’m shocked! Thank you!!” – Kimberley Carman
Our Wedding Planner membership + resource bundle has everything you need in one place to launch a wedding planning business that pays without the stress (including this resource). You’ll find, wedding planning processes, proven marketing plans, & community.
P.S. Don’t miss our FREE wedding planner launch guide when you join our VIP Planner list today.
THE VOTES ARE IN
– Abigale Littles, Weddings By Abi
As a new planner, I cannot say enough good things about the Chancey Charm Wedding Planner Academy. It’s jam-packed with so many helpful resources, and it is comforting to know that I’m in such capable hands! I’m so grateful to Sarah and her team for sharing this incredible tool.
Best decision ever! Solid educational tools was a primary decision maker for me, but Sarah’s philosophy and dedication to providing tools to enable Wedding Planners to provide a joyful planning experience is what sealed the deal for me.
The education resources and her availability AFTER the purchase are things that distinguish her from others offering similar tools.
I have worked in the catering and events industry for 6 years, but when it came time to pursuing my dream of having a wedding planning business, I felt lost on how to begin. It’s chock-filled with first steps, expert advice (videos and downloadable documents), checklists, templates and more.
I also am enjoying the private Facebook group where Sarah actively responds to questions and offers immense guidance and support.
WORRY FREE 30-DAY REFUND POLICY
My complimentary launch guide is the ultimate blueprint for starting your wedding planning career off on the right, ready-to-take-names foot. In it, I break down the first 5 things you need to do once you’ve decided to start a wedding planning business.