#1 – Professional Inquiry Process + Email Templates For Wedding Planners
Do you feel like you’re letting your client’s down and losing new business?
Having great processes in place to guide your day to day operations is key to excellent customer service, that drives referrals long term. In this download, Sarah Chancey shares the lead to client process Chancey Charm uses, as well as, intro emails to get clients rolling with ease!
#2 – Top 3 Techniques To Book Your Next Client
This past fall, I was sitting with a highly acclaimed planner, when the thought crossed my mind to ask her how she does it? What was the secret to her success?
I wasn’t surprised when her answer was simple and something I’d noticed over and over again in the industry. It was that moment that inspired me to make and share this guide with our team and the planners following along here.
The secret to success in sales isn’t actually a secret at all – and I’m laying it all out in this new guide!
– 3 TECHNIQUES TO BOOK Your Next Client
– PRO TIP we use to book clients consistently at Chancey Charm
#2 – A Sales Process That Works:
This sales guide set is easy to use and will outline the entire sales process we use to turn our leads into clients. But, this is more than a consultation guide. This is a proven sales system to help you and your team book your next lead. And after closing over 500 clients nationwide, we’re proof it works!
In order to create a sales process you can be confident about, all you need to do is:
1. Download the PDF guide
2. Implement our proven sales process by following the steps and asking the questions outlined in each stage of the sales conversation.
3. Turn your inquiries into clients!
So if you’re sick of letting those leads slip through your fingers, it’s time to implement a sales system that works. With A Sales Process for Creatives, you’ll start consistently booking clients, and build the creative business you’ve always dreamed of!
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
– SETTING GOALS FOR SUCCESS so that you know when to celebrate! You can’t hit your sales goals if you don’t set them!
– SETTING UP ACCOUNTABILITY QUESTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS so that you can stay on track with your sales goals. It’s important to know where you are at in the sales process so that you know where to focus your efforts in order to impact your bottom line.
– HOW TO RESPOND TO A NEW INQUIRY so that you know how to make a stellar first impression that wows your potential clients from the start.
– HOW TO WIN OVER A CLIENT DURING THE CONSULTATION so that you’re the only person they want to speak with (and book!).
– HOW TO ESTABLISH BOUNDARIES WITH YOUR CLIENTS so that you can ensure your client trusts and understands your process. Having boundaries allows you to exceed expectations from the start.
– STEP BY STEP CONSULTATION GUIDE so that you know exactly what to say (and when) in order to close the sale. This is the step-by-step process you’ve been looking for!
– PRICING FOR SUCCESS so that you understand how to price yourself from the beginning–no matter your market.
– ACTION STEPS FOR WINNING THAT NEXT CLIENT–so that you feel confident you can convert an uncertain inquiry into a happy client.
Are you struggling to book potential client leads you’ve worked so hard to snag?
I know you want to turn those inquiries into clients! The problem is you feel like sales is not your forte. And the thought of getting on a sales call with a potential client is making you feel a little uneasy–to say the least!
The sales process doesn’t have to be scary! I know that sales can be intimidating if you’re new at it. You just have to keep in mind that you are offering a solution to your client’s problem in the form of a product or service that you love providing. That’s not scary, now is it!
One of the things that has made me, and other members of the Chancey Charm team feel more confident about selling is to have a proven sales process we can rely on. That is why I created the Sales Process for Wedding Planners Bundle.
In this bundle, you’ll receive 2 easy to follow sales guides, that will change the way you’re booking!
Our Wedding Planner membership + resource bundle has everything you need in one place to launch a wedding planning business that pays without the stress (including this resource). You’ll find, wedding planning processes, proven marketing plans, & community.
P.S. Don’t miss our FREE wedding planner launch guide when you join our VIP Planner list today.
THE VOTES ARE IN
– Abigale Littles, Weddings By Abi
As a new planner, I cannot say enough good things about the Chancey Charm Wedding Planner Academy. It’s jam-packed with so many helpful resources, and it is comforting to know that I’m in such capable hands! I’m so grateful to Sarah and her team for sharing this incredible tool.
Best decision ever! Solid educational tools was a primary decision maker for me, but Sarah’s philosophy and dedication to providing tools to enable Wedding Planners to provide a joyful planning experience is what sealed the deal for me.
The education resources and her availability AFTER the purchase are things that distinguish her from others offering similar tools.
I have worked in the catering and events industry for 6 years, but when it came time to pursuing my dream of having a wedding planning business, I felt lost on how to begin. It’s chock-filled with first steps, expert advice (videos and downloadable documents), checklists, templates and more.
I also am enjoying the private Facebook group where Sarah actively responds to questions and offers immense guidance and support.
30-DAY REFUND POLICY
My complimentary launch guide is the ultimate blueprint for starting your wedding planning career off on the right, ready-to-take-names foot. In it, I break down the first 5 things you need to do once you’ve decided to start a wedding planning business.