– SARAH’S MONDAY – FRIDAY EMAIL PROCESS FOR STAYING ON TOP OF FULL PLANNING CLIENTS: so that you can stay organized and on top of your emails, instead of feeling like you have to be chained to your inbox at all times.
– THE IMPORTANCE OF REGULAR, CLEAR COMMUNICATION WITH CLIENTS: so that you can educate them about the best way to communicate with you, which will build trust and ensure a smooth planning process.
– 12 MONTH CHECKLIST ( MONTH BY MONTH): so that you have a solid, basic framework that you can customize for each of your clients.
– HOW TO BUILD A WEDDING BUDGET: so that you can properly educate your clients, manage expectations, and ensure that they stay within budget–no matter how much they have to spend.
– HOW AND WHERE TO GATHER INSPIRATION FOR CLIENTS: so that you know where to look in order to create an event design that is unique to each of your clients.
– FULL PLANNING & DESIGN CLIENT QUESTIONNAIRE: you’ll learn the “why” behind this key step of the design process, as well as the important questions to ask.
– DESIGN TIMELINE (MONTH BY MONTH): so that you know when to have your clients complete each step of the design process in order to stay organized and on track.
– HOW TO CREATE A MOOD BOARD + COLOR PALETTE: so that you can make sure your clients and their vendor team are on the same page about the different design details for their event.
– CANVA MOOD BOARD + DESIGN BLUEPRINT TEMPLATE (Not on Canva? Sign Up For Free Here!)
– HOW TO CREATE AND WHAT TO INCLUDE IN AN IN-DEPTH DESIGN BOARD: so that you can create beautiful, in-depth online design boards that will wow your clients and outline each detail of your overall design plan, keeping everyone on the same page.
– WHAT TO INCLUDE IN A SHOT LIST FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHER: this is one of the key pieces of the design puzzle. It ensures that each of the details you so carefully curated are captured by your photographer. This is especially important if you’re going to try to get your wedding published.
– WEDDING VENDOR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS: so that you know exactly what to ask potential vendors and venues in order to find the best match for your clients.
WHO THIS IS FOR:
This collection is perfect for anyone who is new to wedding planning and coordination and is looking for a comprehensive guide that lays out each step of the planning process for full-planning and design clients.
These guides can also be added to your current repertoire of tools to ensure that you have a robust, yet efficient process for your full-planning and design clients.
Are you worried that you’re not giving your full planning and design clients the experience they deserve?
As wedding planners we love what we do, and want to give our clients an incredible experience–especially when they’re paying top dollar.
For most planners, full planning and design clients are paying the highest price point for our services. This puts a lot of pressure on us to over deliver and give our clients an out of this world experience AND an impeccably designed event.
Chances are, if you’ve booked your first full-planning and design clients that you’re feeling a little unsure of how to serve them at this level–which is totally crushing your confidence.
Here’s the thing, you don’t need to reinvent the wheel. Or even learn the hard way through trial and error. You can utilize the lessons I’ve learned after being in this industry for over 7 years, and creating a nationally recognized wedding planning firm in order to give your clients an extraordinary experience.
When you utilize this proven client process as you work with couples in a full-planning and design capacity:
If you want to stop worrying about forgotten details, playing catch up with your inbox, and feeling like you’re not showing up for your clients in a way you can be proud of, then these resources are for you.
These downloads are full of proven advice and practical tips. Plus, they are so easy to use! Simply:
1. Download the PDF guides
2. Implement the tips, checklists, and other resources
3. Give your clients an incredible experience, and a beautiful event!
So if you’re ready up your game and wow your clients, simply add the Full Planning and Design Collection to your cart and enjoy!
Our Wedding Planner membership + resource bundle has everything you need in one place to launch a wedding planning business that pays without the stress (including this resource). You’ll find, wedding planning processes, proven marketing plans, & community.
P.S. Don’t miss our FREE wedding planner launch guide when you join our VIP Planner list today.
THE VOTES ARE IN
– Abigale Littles, Weddings By Abi
As a new planner, I cannot say enough good things about the Chancey Charm Wedding Planner Academy. It’s jam-packed with so many helpful resources, and it is comforting to know that I’m in such capable hands! I’m so grateful to Sarah and her team for sharing this incredible tool.
Best decision ever! Solid educational tools was a primary decision maker for me, but Sarah’s philosophy and dedication to providing tools to enable Wedding Planners to provide a joyful planning experience is what sealed the deal for me.
The education resources and her availability AFTER the purchase are things that distinguish her from others offering similar tools.
I have worked in the catering and events industry for 6 years, but when it came time to pursuing my dream of having a wedding planning business, I felt lost on how to begin. It’s chock-filled with first steps, expert advice (videos and downloadable documents), checklists, templates and more.
I also am enjoying the private Facebook group where Sarah actively responds to questions and offers immense guidance and support.
30-DAY REFUND POLICY
My complimentary launch guide is the ultimate blueprint for starting your wedding planning career off on the right, ready-to-take-names foot. In it, I break down the first 5 things you need to do once you’ve decided to start a wedding planning business.