WHAT IS INCLUDED:
– HOW AND WHERE TO GATHER INSPIRATION FOR CLIENTS: so that you know where to look in order to get ideas that will help you create an event design that is unique to each of your clients.
– FULL PLANNING & DESIGN CLIENT QUESTIONNAIRE: you’ll learn the “why” behind this key step of the design process, as well as the important questions to ask.
– DESIGN TIMELINE (MONTH BY MONTH): so that you know when to have your clients complete each step of the design process in order to stay organized and on track.
– HOW TO CREATE A MOOD BOARD, COLOR PALETTE, & DESIGN BLUEPRINT: so that you can make sure your clients and their vendor team are on the same page about each of the different design details for the event.
– CANVA MOOD BOARD, COLOR PALETTE, & DESIGN BLUEPRINT TEMPLATE: Sarah’s easy plug-n-play template, to create a mood board or the full design blueprint for your clients. (Not on Canva? Sign Up For Free Here!)
– HOW TO CREATE AND WHAT TO INCLUDE IN AN IN-DEPTH DESIGN BOARD: so that you can create beautiful, in-depth online design boards that will wow your clients and outline each detail of your overall design plan.
– WHAT TO INCLUDE IN A SHOT LIST FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHER: this is one of the key pieces of the design puzzle. It ensures that each of the details you so carefully curated are captured by your photographer. This is especially important if you’re going to try to get your wedding published.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This resource is for wedding planners that are ready to take their client’s designs to the next level and create a completely unique digital design board. If you’ve been struggling to develop a signature design process that both you and your clients will love, you need this guide!
Are you struggling to create a comprehensive, signature design process that impresses your clients (and feels effortless for you)?!
If you’re like most planners, the design process is your favorite part of working with your clients. The problem is, you don’t have the right workflows and systems in place to make it easy for you, and enjoyable for your clients.
So even though you love dreaming up gorgeous events, you end up feeling overwhelmed and unable to enjoy the process. Instead of creating, you’re struggling to keep up with the demands of what’s involved in planning and designing a high-end event.
Hear me when I say friend, it doesn’t have to be this way! You should be able to provide your client with an impeccable design experience without running yourself ragged. I have been there. Working long hours trying to get ahead of your workload so you can impress your clients, all while trying not to let anyone down.
That’s why I created this collection of resources for new and aspiring planners who want to design or refine their current event design process. Now I’ve taken my knowledge and poured it into these resources which were curated and created just for you! I wanted to teach others the lessons I’ve learned after creating the Chancey Charm signature design process which has been the cornerstone of my brand’s success.
Using this tool, you’ll learn how to create a gorgeous digital design board that will ensure your vendors and clients are always on the same page. (Click here to watch a 7 min video outlining our process to learn more!)
This downloadable guide is easy to use and will teach you exactly how to create the cohesive design scheme your clients have been dreaming of. Simply:
Our Wedding Planner membership + resource bundle has everything you need in one place to launch a wedding planning business that pays without the stress (including this resource). You’ll find, wedding planning processes, proven marketing plans, & community.
P.S. Don’t miss our FREE wedding planner launch guide when you join our VIP Planner list today.
THE VOTES ARE IN
– Abigale Littles, Weddings By Abi
As a new planner, I cannot say enough good things about the Chancey Charm Wedding Planner Academy. It’s jam-packed with so many helpful resources, and it is comforting to know that I’m in such capable hands! I’m so grateful to Sarah and her team for sharing this incredible tool.
Best decision ever! Solid educational tools was a primary decision maker for me, but Sarah’s philosophy and dedication to providing tools to enable Wedding Planners to provide a joyful planning experience is what sealed the deal for me.
The education resources and her availability AFTER the purchase are things that distinguish her from others offering similar tools.
I have worked in the catering and events industry for 6 years, but when it came time to pursuing my dream of having a wedding planning business, I felt lost on how to begin. It’s chock-filled with first steps, expert advice (videos and downloadable documents), checklists, templates and more.
I also am enjoying the private Facebook group where Sarah actively responds to questions and offers immense guidance and support.
30-DAY REFUND POLICY
My complimentary launch guide is the ultimate blueprint for starting your wedding planning career off on the right, ready-to-take-names foot. In it, I break down the first 5 things you need to do once you’ve decided to start a wedding planning business.